Food contact paper is widely used in frozen food packaging. The market for food contact paper has become increasingly evolving under the current regulation in the world’s major economies, especially the European Union (EU). Several regional regulations, including the EU, have shaped manufacturers’ preference for using certain paper materials for food packaging. So far, the choice of construction and disinfection strategies has relied heavily on emerging good manufacturing practices. A specific case is the Food Communication Guidelines for the compliance of materials and articles on paper and board. The impetus for sustainable packaging solutions is a key trend that has driven growth potential for various food contact paper market stakeholders. Clocking CAGR 4.5% during 2020 – 2028,
Key Findings of Food Paper Market Study
- Stakeholders bridging the gap with plastic replacement, Key Quientient Key Sustainability, Inadequate use of plastics used in packaging is a worrying trend. According to recent UNEP statistics, a staggering 79% of all plastic waste generated has never been recycled or incinerated. These end up in oceans, landfills and disasters. To stop the trend of these piles in water bodies, governments of various countries have imposed bans on lightweight disposable plastic. The growing trend of sustainability is a key aspect of food contact acceptance by food brands and their consumers. Therefore, they utilize the quotient and start environmentally friendly packaging, especially cups,
- Prosperity in the online food chain: Offering a custom food contact paper is a key path for players in the food contact market. A growing number of future packaging companies are using powerful disinfection strategies to boost their power and help them unlock value across the value chain. The issue of packaging contamination has become more attractive than ever, as the risks of contact pathogen transmission are significant.
- Regulatory concerns Expanding the canvas for market players: The guidelines are seen as the first guideline for developing packaging with consistent market value. In particular, packaging machines use these documents to make the right choice of paper and cardboard used for food contact applications. EU compliance, in particular with supply chain communication and other requirements of food contact applications, paves the way for new avenues in the food contact paper market.
Explore 195 pages of superlative research, current market scenario and extensive geographical views. Get information on buying food contact paper (Material: Kraft paper, specialty paper and recycled paper. Thickness: Up to 30GSM, 30-50 GSM and over 50 GSM. Application: Bakery products, fresh food, fast food, dairy products, Baby food and other food and end use: hotels and restaurants, bakeries and cafes, fast food shops, cinemas, airline and railway catering and other end uses) – Global industry analysis, size, sharing, growth, trends and , 2020-2028 at https://bit.ly/3falrLn
Buying food paper: Key drivers and avenues
- The steps of online food delivery in urban and semi-urban areas of the developing world create revenue prospects
- A growing number of packaging companies becoming environmentally responsible has shaped the evolution of the market
- The widespread demand for moving and fast food has strengthened the market’s revenue potential
Analyze Global Food Contact Paper Market growth in 30+ countries, including the USA, Canada, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, the Benelux, the Nordic, China, Japan, India and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Buying paper for food: Key participants
There is intense competition and very few players are in control of the dynamic supply and demand. In recent years, the food contact paper market has seen a rapid entry of local and small manufacturers with the aim of putting a tough competition on well-established established players.
Request Covid19 Impact Analysis at https://bit.ly/3falrLn
Some of the prominent names that customers and consumers can look forward to in the market are Mondi Plc., Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc., Ahlstrom-Munksjo, Asian Pulp & Paper Company, Pudumjee Paper Products and Nordic Paper.
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage for the global packaging industry:
Flexible packaging for the healthcare market – Flexible packaging for the healthcare market is expected to expand with a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period. Many medical packaging manufacturers prefer flexible packaging due to its high barrier properties and flawless printing finish for bags & bags, tapes and labels which further enhances the development of flexible packaging for the healthcare market worldwide.
Metal Cosmetic Packaging Market – The application of metal packaging to skin and hair care products is expected to enhance the business activity of market participants. Growing awareness of skin care combined with falling cosmetic prices offers promising opportunities for packaging providers. Because of this, investments focused on the production of packaging for skin care products will prove to be profitable.