According to a new market study by Contrive Datum Insights (CDI), the global electrophysiology market is projected to grow rapidly in terms of 2021 to 2028.
According to World Health Organization statistics, more than 18 million deaths are directly related to cardiovascular disease each year. Among them, almost 80% are attributed to strokes and heart attacks and 33% of deaths are among people under the age of 70. In order to reduce mortality, health care institutions seek advanced cardiac care, thus advancing the demand for electrophysiology devices.
In addition, electrophysiological procedures have gained prominence in the recent past for evaluating the electrical activity of the heart. Similarly, the need for advanced health care has increased in emerging economies due to increased awareness and increased disposable income, boosting demand for electrophysiology devices.
The penetration of 3D technology in healthcare has facilitated the development of 3D mapping devices that were vital to market development. New devices and procedures help medical professionals accurately detect arrhythmias. Such innovations will continue to complement market growth through the forecast period.
“Manufacturers are rapidly producing production to get approvals from government authorities, as approvals ensure greater penetration and significant growth,” said the CDI analyst.
Request a sample table of contents and numbers https://bit.ly/3eLzLLw
Electrophysiology market – Basic options
- The global electrophysiology market is projected to expand with a stellar CAGR of 9.4% and exceed the valuation of 15 billion US dollars by 2028.
- According to the indication, atrial fibrillation is projected to channel most of the revenue due to the high prevalence combined with the high risk of stroke and blood clotting.
- Conventional electrophysiology diagnostic catheters remain the most sought after products due to their early penetration and high preference among heart patients.
- Hospitals are projected to remain the dominant end-use department supported by a high percentage of patients and increasing costs for the adoption of advanced electrophysiology devices.
Electrophysiology market – Basic trends
- The advent of 3D technology and the subsequent integration of 3D mapping imaging devices and radiofrequency ablation devices are expected to shape development in the coming years.
- The adoption of 3D technology has proven to be particularly effective in detecting problematic tissues and arrhythmias, reducing the time required for the procedure and reducing the recovery time of patients.
For information on the research approach used in the report, Methodology Request @ https://bit.ly/3eLzLLw
Electrophysiology market – Regional analysis
- North America is expected to lead the local landscape, holding over 43.5% of the total market share, due to the high prevalence of unhealthy lifestyles, which in turn drive the demand for electrophysiology procedures.
- East and South Asia are expected to emerge as lucrative regional markets during the forecast period, supported by the presence of a huge population base with heart disease in India and China.
Electrophysiology market – Competitive landscape
Some of the key players in the market are Johnson & Johnson, Abbott Laboratories, Medtronic Plc, Koninklijke Philips NV, Boston Scientific Corporation, Japan Lifeline, Stereotaxis, Microport Scientific Corporation, BIOTRONIK, Acutus Medical, Baylis Medical, EP Solutions SA, APN Health LLC, Teleflex and Merit Medical Systems. Market participants focus on adopting new technologies to ensure the development of advanced products. In addition, acquisitions and partnerships with healthcare institutions will continue to shape the regional landscape.
Buy now @ https://bit.ly/3eLzLLw
Electrophysiology laboratory devices
- 3D mapping systems
- Electrophysiology Recording Systems
- Radio frequency (RF) catalysis systems
- Intracardiac Ultrasound (ICE) Ultrasound Imaging Systems
- Electrophysiology X-ray systems
Electrophysiology catalysis catheters
- Electrophysiological cold catheters
- Radio Frequency Catalysis (RF) Catheters
- Microwave Removal Systems (MWA)
- Laser removal systems
Electrophysiology diagnostic catheters
- Conventional electrophysiology diagnostic catheters
- Advanced diagnostic electrophysiology catheters
- Electrophysiology ultrasound diagnostic catheters
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Vaginal creek
- Atrioventricular node reentrant tachycardia (AVNT)
- Wolff-Parkinson White Syndrome
- Cardiac catheterization laboratories
- Psychiatric Surgery Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- east asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Receive purchase notifications on topics of interest to you https://bit.ly/3eLzLLw