According to a new market study by Contrive Datum Insight(CDI), the pharmaceutical lipids market is forecasted to grow at a healthy CAGR of 5.2% between 2021 and 2028.
According to the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS), around 90% of drugs that are pipe and 40% of marketed drugs have poor solubility in water. On this premise, the preference for lipid-based formulations has been increasing in nutraceuticals, diagnostics, vaccines, and pharmaceuticals. This is expected to act as a major growth attribute to the market.
Furthermore, lipid-based formulations protect active compounds from biological transformation or degradation, thereby increasing the overall efficiency and shelf-life of drugs. Moreover, lipid-based particulate DDS change the bio distribution and consequently reduce the level of toxicity in numerous drugs. This improves the safety coefficient, thus fueling the market growth.
“Owing to the growing demand for lipid nanocarriers due to better biocompatibility, market players are shifting from polymeric nanoparticles to the former. This is expected to bestow lucrative revenue opportunities in the forthcoming years.”
Download a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://bit.ly/3y8zzxp
Pharmaceutical Lipids Market – Key Takeaways
- The global pharmaceutical lipids market is projected to surpass a global valuation of US$ 7 Bn by the end of 2028.
- Triglycerides are forecasted to account for the majority of market share on the back of ease of manufacturing and high efficacy of the drugs.
- Conventional Lipid-based Drug Delivery Systems (LBDDS) segment is projected to hold the lion’s share in the market value, accounting for nearly 3/4th of global market value, owing to high consumer preference and early penetration.
Pharmaceutical Lipids Market – Key Trends
- Increasing inclination towards biosimilars and generic drugs derived from lipid-based formulations is expected to bestow lucrative revenue opportunities.
- The outbreak of Covid-19 is likely to catalyze the growth of the market owing to proliferating demand for pharmaceutical lipids among healthcare personnel and researchers globally
Pharmaceutical Lipids Market – Regional Analysis
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a prominent share in the global market value owing to the abundance of raw materials and a healthy export rate of API to other regions.
- East Asia held nearly 27% of its market share in 2021 and will remain a lucrative region through the forecast period.
- North America is forecasted to account for a remarkable share in market value backed by the presence of a thriving pharmaceutical sector.
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request Methodology@ https://bit.ly/3y8zzxp
Pharmaceutical Lipids Market – Competitive Landscape
Some of the major players operating in the market include Merck KGaA, Avanti, Polar Lipids Inc., BASF SE, Corden Pharma International, NOF Corporation, Cayman Chemical Company, Croda International Plc, and Stepan Company. The outbreak of Covid-19 is bestowing lucrative revenue opportunities to market players owing to the high demand for drugs across the world. Leveraging the demand, manufacturers are racing to develop Covid-19 vaccine. On these lines:
- In May 2021, Moderna Inc. announced an extension of a deal with CordenPharma for securing huge volumes of lipids used for producing its experimental Covid-19 vaccine.
- Moderna also stated that on success with the vaccine, it plans to supply a million doses per month in 2021 and 10 million doses in a month in 2021.
Buy Now@ https://bit.ly/3y8zzxp
Pharmaceutical Lipids Market – Taxonomy
- Fatty Acids
- Synthetic, Semi-synthetic and Natural
- Conventional Lipid-based Drug Delivery Systems (LBDDS)
- Self-Emulsifying Drug Delivery Systems (SEDDS)
- Self-Microemulsifying Drug Delivery Systems (SMEDDS)
- Liposomes, Solid Lipid Nanoparticles
- Nanostructured Lipid Carriers
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Sri Lanka
- South Korea
- New Zealand
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://bit.ly/3y8zzxp