Wollastonite has been used to form an armor of materials used in rubber, ceramics and paints and coatings. The end-use industries in the wollastonite powder market have been considered as cost-effective raw materials for improving the functional properties of ceramics, paints and whites. For example, the addition of the material helped to improve weather resistance and stains and the consistency of coatings. The rise in the use of wollastonite as an effective functional filler is a key trend that is enhancing the expansion of market opportunities for players. Its use in a range of ceramic and friction materials has been the key to increasing market revenue in recent years.
In the midst of the ongoing economic and humanitarian crisis of COVID-19, manufacturers in the wollastonite powder market rely on the integration of their supply chains and enter into new strategic frameworks with raw material suppliers and exporters worldwide.
A growing construction sector in some parts of the developing world, such as China and India, will help boost growth potential. With CAGR ranging from ~ 8% from 2020 to 2030, the valuation of the wollastonite powder market is expected to reach ~ $ 821 million by the end of 2030.
Request for Covid-19 impact analysis on the Wollastonite powder market: https://bit.ly/3eFEe1W
Key Findings from the Wollastonite Powder Market Study
- Many industries use functional features: The Wollastonite powder market has emerged as an attractive functional filler and lightweight reinforcing fillers for a variety of architectural applications. For example, there is a great demand for high quality calcium silicates in ceramics. Rising demand for wollastonite powders in metallurgy, steel and floor tiles has boosted market growth prospects.
- Manufacturers aim for product effectiveness to meet significant application needs: There is a growing focus on product development that can meet specific operational needs in large end-use industries. The plastics and coating industries have attracted the attention of players in recent years. In addition, manufacturers focus primarily on meeting the needs of functional additives for systems carrying water and solvents, as well as the size and shape of the powder. For example, brands want to increase the stability of canned wollastonite powder.
- New Formulations Aiming at Fighting Off Competition: Players in the wollastonite powder market are watching intense competition from substitutes such as steel fibers, ceramic fibers and glass fibers. Thus, manufacturers want to improve the cost-effectiveness of their products as well as the functional features where these products will be used. In addition, they work with distributors to capitalize on the huge revenue streams in fast-growing countries. Asia-Pacific has thus become a hotbed of opportunities The growing focus of governments in Middle Eastern countries on affordable housing has also driven the use of wollastonite powders in a range of building materials in recent years.
Download PDF Brochure – https://bit.ly/3eFEe1W
Buy Wollastonite Powder: Key Drivers and Malls
- Steps taken in the construction sector promote revenue prospects, especially in North America, South America and Asia-Pacific
- The use in the manufacture of paints and coatings has boosted sales in the wollastonite powder market
- Strong investment in social housing projects in the Middle East, particularly in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), boosts demand for wollastonite powder
- Increasing demand for plastics with high functional and dimensional characteristics is a key trend that strengthens market expansion.
See a detailed table of contents at https://bit.ly/3eFEe1W
Buy Wollastonite powder: Key players
- Canada Wollastonite
- Jilin Shanwei Wollastonite Mining CO., LTD.
- Changxing Earth New Type of Material Co., Ltd.
- Xinyu South Wollastonite Co., Ltd.
- RT Vanderbilt Holding Company, Inc.
- Nordkalk Corporation