According to a new market study by Contrive Datum Insights (CDI), the global market for test machines worldwide is projected to grow significantly in value between 2019 and 2028.
The growth is mainly due to the increasing adoption of universal testing machines in material testing applications in the automotive, construction and paper and plastics industries. The automotive industry is projected to remain a key end-use sector, where it is used to test multiple parameters, including design rigidity and material rigidity.
In addition, the universal testing machine is capable of testing a wide range of mechanical properties such as tension, compression, shear, bending, hardness, fatigue and more, universal testing machines. This makes these machines ideal for use in the production of glass, metal, polymer, rubber and ceramic and wood products.
“Market participants are focusing on developing machines with a wide range of metrics to drive growing demand for testing different materials and opting for a customer-centric approach to improving service quality,” said the CDI analyst.
Download a sample with table of contents and numbers: https://bit.ly/3o8mT58
Universal Testing Machine – Key Takeaways
- The global market for test machines is projected to exceed US $ 590 million by the end of 2028.
- For end-use purposes, the textile and paper and plastics industries are expected to generate cumulative revenues of more than $ 200 million by the end of the forecast period.
- By product, the four columns of universal testing machines are the most sought after types, behind simple lighting tests and minimal sample processing requirements.
- Universal single-column test machines are expected to reduce the four-column segment in the coming years due to the growing preference among the paper and plastics, polymers, textiles and electronics & electrical industries due to their low cost compared to the latter.
Universal Testing Machine – Basic trends
- Due to budget constraints, end users choose to upgrade existing devices instead of buying new machines, thus allowing market players to customize pre-installed systems.
- The growing preference for universal reusable testing machines over other testing machines will continue to boost market growth.
Universal Testing Machine – Regional analysis
- North America and Europe are projected to represent cumulatively over 45% of total market value, with the US and UK leading the regional markets respectively.
- East Asia presents huge growth potential due to the presence of thriving manufacturing, automotive and electronics & electrical sectors in the region’s emerging economies.
Universal Testing Machine – Competitive landscape
The major players in the global testing machine market such as Instron (Illinois Tool Works), AMETEK, Shimadzu Corporation, Keysight Technologies, Zwick / Roell and MTS Systems Corporation represent over 30% of the market share. The competitive landscape represents a fragmented structure with new and established players focusing on expanding their product portfolio to gain a competitive edge.
For any questions related to the report, Ask an Analyst @ https://bit.ly/3o8mT58
Universal test machine – classification
- Single column test machines
- Double column test machines
- Four column test machines
- Paper & plastic
- Electronics & Electrical
- Test of aerospace materials
- Test of building materials
- Research & Academy
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- east asia
- Middle East and Africa
Buy now @ https://bit.ly/3o8mT58